Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome to the New Week!

First off, before further adeau...
HappyFourthofJuly!
What an exciting week, eh?  It is a good thing that I have an American companion, so that we can properly celebrate the Fourth of July. 
Well, the last week was another good week.   Nothing too special, but nothing not special either.  It was all just in the middle.  It was a normal week.  I must admit, however, that I have not been receiving (m)any letters.  A member tried to send us a postcard in the mail, and it didn't arrive.  I wonder if the Post people are withholding our Mail!  Probably not, but it would be kind of funny if they were. 
I hope everything is going great for everyone else.  It is now summertime, and there is lots to be done!  Some people are on vacation, some people are making money for the upcoming semesters, and some people are just being happy!  Just be positive, smile, and remember who you are--a child of God.
I will have an excellent week, as long as you do too!