Monday, July 9, 2012

Hey!

Well well well,

It has been an excellent week!  I am very happy.  We got our new mission president, and we got to meet him on Friday!  They have a new blog for us too: germanyberlinmission2012-15.blogspot.de

I hope you are all doing excellent!  I know I am.  The Fourth of July has come and gone.  Happy 236th birthday America!  Wow, we are so old, haha.  The Europeans think that we are silly for saying such a thing. 

We continue to see many miracles!  Yesterday, a man came to church searching for a new church to come to!  He wants to find the truth, and he wants to find a place where he feels like he belongs.  Somebody had referred us to him!  It was really cool!  He enjoyed church, and he said he will continue to come!  I am excited to teach him!  The Lord prepares people for us, and sometimes he even sends them to us!  I love it!

Have a great week!