So I hope that the last week went well for everybody! It was very interesting for me. It was full of exciting stuff. I went on a companionship exchange with the Elders in Groitzsch. It was great. They have a car there, so it was cool to be in a car city for a day. I haven't been to one of those since I was in my first city over a year ago! I do not have a German license, so I was not allowed to drive. That was a bummer. I was there with a German though. Germans are not allowed to get their license until they are 18 years old, and this Elder got his license one week before he came out on the mission. So, as you can imagine, it was pretty exciting to ride around with him.
The week went by fairly quickly. It was a good week, but also a challenging one. It is great because it is through these challenges that I learn so much! When we don't have as much success as we wished we had, then we learn how to change some things and rely more on the Lord. It is important that we have Faith and press forward.
Elder Carter and I also found a snake last week while helping out a lady in the ward with her Garden. It was funny because the snake was so scared of us it played dead. I mean literally. It even stuck its tongue completely out. Weird eh?
Well Have a great week. Don't worry, I am not being transferred. In two weeks we do get another companion though. Yep! We are going to be a trio again!
Enjoy the Week!
(Pictures are of my companionship exchange in Groitzsch and last transfer´s district)