A Good Day to ya!
The last week was crazy! So many things have been happening. I am just upset that I dont have so much time to write it all down! There is always something to do, and always new and interesting things happening. The world is crazy.
We saw many miracles. Some of them happened in strange ways. One day, we were walking our planned path in hopes of finding somebody new who needed the gospel. We were just minding our own business when a man in a car ran into a girl riding a bike! He had somehow not seen her, and wanted to beat the traffic accross the intersection he was driving through. The girl ended up being okay. My companion had a first aid kit with him, and so we helped her out a little bit. We waited for probably 30 minutes before the police and medics came. After signing as witnesses, we went on our way. We continued on our path, and met a guy. We talked with this guy, who seemed quite interested, and made an appointment with him. Had this whole commotion not happened, we would not have been there at that time!
Yesterday, we went to one of our Nigerian investigators. He likes to give us food. He sacrifices a lot so that we can eat at his place. A friend of his had given him a fish last week. Well, he decided to cook it up for us yesterday. Just like you would expect, he cooked the fish whole and cut it into two. He made a soup and he put the fish inside. My companion and I got to eat this fish. It still had its skin on it and everything. It was quite the experience. The fish was super fatty, and it had lots of bones. It was sooo much fish! Ever since we ate that fish, my companion and I have been feeling a little bit sick. I hope it doesnt last too long! haha.
I have enclosed a picture that I took last week of the Marktplatz here in Halle. I walk through this place several times a day. There is a huge church, and many people. I thought that you might like to see the picture!
Have a wonderful week!