Yay! So it was a really good weekend. I learned a lot, and still have more to learn! I was able to watch all the sessions except the sunday afternoon session which I will probably be able to see next week. I even watched one session in German! The priesthood session was cool. It was really funny that President Monson talked about marriage. I was thinking that after I get home I will stay single, have fun, have a cool car, stuff like that. President Monson spoke specifically against doing that! He said we should not delay marriage for silly things like that, we should find someone we are compatable with and get married. I think I want to be a missionary for a little bit longer! haha! Good thing I still have a year and a half or so left!
While talking to people on the street, one lady crossed the main road and then saw us walking in her general direction. She stared at us for about 5 seconds and then turned around and walked right back where she came from. That was funny. Also, another funny thing, we were talking to a lady on her door. She was obviously not listening... you know how we found out? She kept saying "nay, nay, nay, nay" (slang for nein, which means no), and then my companion started saying, "nein? nein? nein? nein?" and she kept on saying "nay" without end it was so funny. It was definitely something you had to be there to see.
Last week we spent an hour and a half cleaning our bathroom. Wow! It must have been a long time since missionaries cleaned that thing! It was dirty! Now it's super clean! So awesome!
While sitting in the apartment, we found out that if someone spends 3 transfers with one companion, he will have spent more time with that companion than he will his wife during the first year of marriage!!! (Assuming you spend about 8 hours a day with your wife for the first year)
I had my first McDonalds here in Germany! McDonalds is more popular here than I thought! It didn't taste particularly good, but it was less greasy than the American version. I'm still not a big fan of fast food, haha. The members think I'm un-american because I don't like fast food very much! That's pretty funny. Also, one of the girls in the ward said I look like I'm 22. She thought I was joking when I said I was 19! That was funny.
We wanted to go somewhere cool to do some door to door, so we found a place in our area called Jerusalem!! We went there and it turned out that there are no houses there, but now I can say I've been to Jerusalem, haha!
Well, it was an excellent week, and a very spiritually uplifting weekend. I'm super-excited for the next ensign/liahona! I can't wait to read all the talks again! This gospel is true and can help everyone who chooses to accept it! :D Until next week!