Monday, March 28, 2011

New Transfer!

Well it's another new Transfer here in Germany!  I have a new companion, Elder Baake.  He is from Germany!  He's pretty cool and we get along pretty well.  He sufferred through my few days of being sick this last week, so he has to be cool, haha. 
Not too much happened this last week because I was sick, and because we had to spend a day doing transferrs.  I waited at a member's house until Elder Baake arrived.  His train was late for some reason too.  So we waited an extra 25minutes after waiting a few hours!  haha.  That's okay.  I had a chance to talk with the members a little bit about myself. 
We had a good week, we did a lot of talking to people on the streets and at their doors.  We have been more productive this week than I expected!  I am able to do work again, even though I'm not 100% better yet.  I will be soon though.  I think there's some sort of sickness going around because there are a few members who are sick too.  I must have got it from them, or them from me, or something.  Whatever it was it wasn't fun!  Maybe it was the flu or something I don't know. 
I'm excited for these next 6 weeks.  I am going to learn a lot, and I can tell Elder Baake and I will work well together.  We both have similar visions for the missionary work in the Heide area, and that is something my last companion and I didn't have.  I'm excited to learn a lot of German from him!  There are not many Germans in the Mission, so it's cool that I have a German companion.  Although, we had an appointment the other day, and this guy thought he was american!  He doesn't even look American, let alone sound like an American!  Somehow this guy thought he sounded like someone from West Coast America.  Oh well, What can you do? 
Anyhow, Have a good week everybody!  More updates next week.