Monday, September 12, 2011

Work Work Work, that's what it's all about ;)

Hey!

So, this last week has been interesting.  It ended up being quite a different week than I have had in the past.  My companion and I have been working hard to try and get new appointments with new people, and we lost our focus on people that we already have!  Weird eh?  It's because my companion is such a hard worker that he just wants to do the hardest stuff all the time!  We did have a few lessons this week though.  They were quite interesting for sure!  My companion and I are pretty convinced that everyone thinks we are FBI agents, and that's why they don't take us seriously.  :P

As we decided to knock on doors (or ring door bells I should say), we prayed to find out where we should go.  We found a destination, and felt that we should do doors from where we were to our destination.  As we did that we ran into a lady who actually moved out of Freiberg (where one of the temples is) because the temple was built.  She is convinced that we are of the devil.  We talked with her a little bit.  It was definitely an important and good talk.  First of all, she was open to talking about it (which is very unusual in Germany), and second of all, it helped her to understand a little more because we were able to explain some misunderstandings.  She didn't have a lot of time because she had to clean something up, but she accepted the invitation to talk with us more if we happen to meet her at another time.  I hope that we can run into her again soon.

Overall, it was not a bad week.  We worked hard, but maybe not completely in a balanced manner.  That's what it's all about though.  We need to work hard, and learn how we can make ourselves more effective.  That's also pretty good council for life, I think.  Work hard, and learn as you go!  Haha!