Dearest Friend,
Guess what!? The time seems to be flying by! I can't believe how much time is going by so quick. The last week felt like nothing, and in two weeks we are going to have a General Conference! I can't believe it! It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in the classroom at Brigham Young University - Idaho learning about science, or learning how to speak German like a school-kid. Now I'm in Germany teaching people about the Gospel and speaking German like a foreigner, haha!
This last week has been pretty interesting. I can hardly remember what happened because it went by so fast. We have been doing many doors, and talking to many people. That much I do know! We have not had a lot of lessons with poeple, but we have talked about the Gospel with many people on the streets and on their doors. We have been giving away copies of the Book of Mormon to people, explaining it's significance and bearing testimony. People are usually pretty surprised that we would give away a book such as that for free. I know that someday these Books will help people have more joy in their life and help them prepare to meet their Maker. It's an important work, and it is a wonderful work.
This week we get a new district leader! That's weird because it's not even transfers yet! A missionary is going home, so there are a few missionaries being switched around. I'll probably stay here in Goettingen next transfer as well. I may even stay here for Christmas! That could be fun! Like I said, the time is going by pretty quick, and it will probably only get quicker!
Stay positive and prepare yourself for the coming weeks! It's a great time to work hard and help others! Unselfishness brings us true happiness. Never give up!
P.S. Here are a few pictures for you! This is my companion and Osterrode, an awesome village in our area. We had quite a bit of success there! It was really cool. A couple people WANTED to talk with us! So cool! I can't wait to go back and work there some more!