Monday, August 1, 2011

Woops!

Hey!
First of all, last week I accidently sent the wrong address!  I misheard the address when I asked for it over the phone last week.  I hope you didn't try to send anything yet! Haha.  Anyway, the new address is as follows:
Am Kirschberge 38
37085 Goettingen
Germany
You can see where I messed up!  That's embarrassing.  Oh well.
Anyhow, back to my update.  Goettingen is a big University city!  It's the biggest city that I have served in, and it  also the most hilly.  In fact, we live at the top of a long hill.  We get to ride our bikes up this hill everyday!  Phew!  Talk about tiring!  I am so sore everyday!  That's okay, I could use a little excersize.  Although, now I am hungry all the time too! 
We have an investigator who is getting ready to be baptized!  That is exciting!  I have never taught somebody so ready to accept the gospel before!  It's really fun.  She is leaving for vacation this week though.  That means we don't get to teach her again until she gets back.  Sad. 
I would write a little more, but I mostly just wanted to update the address correctly.  My new companion is waiting on me to finish.  So I probably should finish up pretty soon!  I wish you a wonderful week!  Enjoy yourself!
Tcheuess!