Monday, July 25, 2011

Last Week of the Transfer

Hey You!

The last week of this transfer went very well!  Elder Johnson and I worked hard, and we were surprised to find out that I am being transferred!  (Elder Johnson is also getting a Golden!! or "greenie" as it is called in the US).  I am moving down to Göttingen tomorrow and get to start working with an Elder Frensel from Texas!  I am pretty excited to see a new place.  I hear there are a ton of people who ride bicycles in Götitngen, and that it is a university city.  It's always cool to talk with young people.  

I had a good week, I assure you.  I just don't have a lot of time to finish all my e-mails today!  So I am going to attach a few pictures, and I hope you all have a great week!

There are a couple pictures in Hannover, including a lion, me at a manmade lake thing, and a picture of our district.  There are also pictures of the beach in the middle of Hildesheim!  It's so funny, and cool.  There is also a picture or two of the fourth of July, including cake!!  Then, there is one picture in Berlin of some statue thing that looked cool.  I would have more pictures of Berlin, but the batteries in my camera died.

P.S.  My new address is:

Kirschberger Strasse 38
37085 Göttingen 

(If you don't know how to do the umlaut on the ö, you can just write the following: Goettingen)