Monday, August 8, 2011

Quick!

Hey,
Sorry this one will be quick.  I don't have a lot of time!  I just want to share that I had a good week!  We worked hard and I even managed to wreck on my bike.  I'm so glad I was wearing a helmet though!  I wasn't going slow, and the first thing to hit the cement was my face!  If I wasn't wearing a helmet I would probably not look very pretty.  Luckily the helmet saved my face, ha!  My arm is still a little scratched up though. 
Thanks for all the birthday wishes they are wonderful!!  You guys are all great!  I can't believe I won't be a teenager anymore!  Bummer!  I like blaming my silly things I do on my age!! 
By the way, I did receive a letter sent to the wrong address that I sent two weeks ago.  So, if you sent one to the wrong address, no worries!  I will probably get it.  :) 
Enjoy your week!