Hey!
I hope all is well! Everything is excellent here in Hildesheim! I have been receiving lots of letters from my family! That's always fun :). Thanks for those!
The last two weeks have brought so many miracles! I simply do not have the time to type them all up. I guess I need something to tell when I get back anyway. We have been able to teach significantly more people! It's really great. People are really opening up! We have a few new investigators, we have been making out appointments with more potential investigators, and the Lord finds us worthy enough to receive a referral.
I want to explain this referral story. My companion and I were out on the street talking to people, as normal. As we were talking to people, somebody we don't know came up to us and asked us if we were the Mormons. Of course we answered in the affirmative, and then he proceeded to give us a referral of one of his buddies that is interested. That was a miracle in itself! After giving us the name and address, this man left back the way he came. We then contacted this referral, and he was seriously interested! We made an appointment out, and we will be meeting him tonight! It's really exciting! I love the Lord!
Another awesome miracle was yesterday, Fast Sunday! We fasted, like normal, and worked hard throughout our day! We rode bikes in the rain for more than an hour, rang several doorbells, and talked with angry people. A normal day--or so we thought! We continued to work hard! We were diligent with ringing doorbells, talking with people on the street, and trying to find those who are ready. We saw some serious success. God allowed us to find 5 people! We made out appointments with 5 people that we having met before! That was such an exciting day! It's normal for us to make out one, maybe two appointments if we have enough faith. Five appointments is great! I know the Lord helps those that do his work! If we just do our best, the Lord takes care of us! Never forget that!
Tomorrow we head of to Berlin for a mission conference! That will be great! I can't wait to learn more--and to see Berlin again. I haven't been there since December! Have a great week, stay positive! Enjoy the summer vacation time, if you have any!