Hey You!
Well, another week has gone by! Time seems to go by pretty quick. Next week, I will have been in Germany for 6 months! Weird eh? I know!
This week went really well! My companion is sick, but he insists on working really hard anyway. So, we did! It was definitely worth it. We found a lot of people. It was really cool! We didn't have a whole lot of lessons this week, oddly enough. We did make out more for next week though! That's cool! We are still searching for steady investigators! I can tell that we are helping prepare the people here in Hildesheim though. People are getting a spark of interest in what we have to say. Later, they may look into it. Eventually, they will want to actually hear the lessons! I can feel it!
Yesterday, we had a super-awesome experience. We had planned to work in a certain area. After our eating appointment, we headed out to go work! Then, I realized I didn't know how to get there! My companion is new here, so he didn't know either. Finally, we just decided to pick a direction until we found the place. After probably an hour and a half on riding our bikes in the rain to make it to the place where we wanted to work, we didn't know exactly where we should do doors. We prayed to find out which street is the right one. Immediately, a thought came into my head! We started doing doors on that street, and it seemed like a normal street. We doored a pastor (it seems to always happen that way), but oddly enough he didn't have interest in even convincing us we were wrong or anything. We went to the next house, and asked them if they had some time to talk about Christ! The lady asked if we were Mormon, and we replied in the affirmative. She said she didn't know much about Mormons and wanted to learn a little more. She and her husband let us in, and we talked. It was such an awesome experience. This lady had sincere interest. She wanted to learn from us! We gave her a Book of Mormon, and explained it! It was so cool. It turns out she is only here for vacation! She wants to learn more though, so we showed her how she can meet with the missionaries in her area! She said she felt the Holy Ghost tell her that she should learn more! How cool is that?! I had the thought that the couple will accept the gospel and get baptised! The Lord shows us the right way to go, we just need to trust him!
I'm looking forward to an awesome week, and I hope that YOU have a great week as well!
P.S. Here are two pictures: one at a museum, and one in Hannover haha!