So another week has gone by! I think this has been the least "eventful" week. There weren't any specific events that happened, but it was still good as usual. Unfortunately, I am still sick. This time with a really bad sore throat. It is becoming harder and harder to concentrate on anything being so sick. I am making it through though! (Who knew that when I was sick before I came that it would last for another 4 weeks?)
I don't have a lot to say about the week. Today is Thanksgiving and my P-day. Since we have P-day on thanksgiving, I woke up earlier to make it into the laundry room at 6:15 to get my laundry done before breakfast. Crazy stuff! Many people have asked about my Thanksgiving, the schedule is as follows:
Breakfast
Fireside
Thanksgiving Dinner
Humanitarian Program
Devotional of some sort
Humanitarian Project
End of the Day Devotional.
As one of the Zone leaders I had the priviliage to tell everyone their thanksgiving schedule. My Zone was not happy to hear they have to give up their P-day for Thanksgiving. Funny thing, actually. Just because Elder Barnes and I have the title, "Zone Leaders" everyone thinks we have the answers to every question of life. It's funny when we have to explain that a Zone Leader does not have extra privilages over other missionaries, we are just assigned to have more responsibilities, and serve every member of the Zone.
I did meet a Sister yesterday from Northern Germany. It was fun to try my best to talk to her, and to be able to understand most of the things that she said. I then asked her what her name is and where she is going. She, Sister Kleine, is going to Temple Square! Haha, funny thing. She's been here for 2 weeks. I told her and her companion to look for my sister when they got to Temple square. I said that she can tell her that she met me, haha! Also, one of the Janitors here said he was in Sister Frogget's Freshman Book of Mormon Class. He was kind of a strange guy though.
Well, I hope all is well with everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day ;)