Yo!
So, this last weekend was transfer calls. Just as expected, I didn't get transferred! That's pretty regular when being a trainer. I imagine this will be my last transfer in Hamburg though. There is, however, still a chance that I stay. This transfer is a five week transfer. That means it will probably seem to go by even faster than a normal transfer! So crazy! The time is going by so quickly these days. This weekend we have the switch back of the times. That means one less hour of sleep, and much more daylight in the evening! Wow!
The last week was pretty awesome. We did a lot of finding, and we had quite a bit of success! We had a couple experiences where we only had a few minutes left to do doors, and so we chose to do a specific set of doors before we finished and we found somebody new! It's great to see what the Lord blesses us with when we are doing our best!
I think the weirdest thing is that I will have been in the Hamburg district longer than anyone else who is currently in the district! I have been here a pretty long time! Of course, the missionary couple is here longer than I, but that is only because they stay in the same place the whole time! So they don't count. It's a big district, too. There are now going to be 13 missionaries in the district! So weird! That is just crazy! It's bigger than one of the zones! I have a picture of our 12 person district of the last transfer and one of our adventures of last P-day!
Well, life is good, life is great, at least for me, at any rate!