Why Hello!
So the weeks keep on travelling by quickly! I don't know how that is for all of you all in the non-full-time missionary world.
So, my companion and I are working hard and getting things done. The last week we only had a couple of appointments go through, but we are working hard to find more people with whom we can meet! It is amazing what you can accomplish when you work for it! There really wasn't anything too exciting that happened during the last week. I feel like I am reliving my life of about a year ago when I was a Golden missionary. However, now that I am training a Golden, I see everything from a different light! It's a cool experience, but requires a TON of effort! The job of teaching someone German in 3 months is alone a big task!
I can't think of any single event or two from the last couple weeks that was really cool, but just know that the weather is warming up and so are the people! It won't be long before "the time of darkness" (What I like to call the winter time here in Germany where it's dark at 4 o' clock and the sun comes up at 11am) is over! That will mean that people will be happier about the weather! Including the missionaries. I am excited for that, and excited for the coming summer. It has been a while when I could simply wear a short sleeved shirt outside! it will be fun!
Here attached is a picture of me near the Elbe River again. Everytime we pass somewhere cool by the Elbe River I just want to take a picture! Haha