Monday, November 14, 2011

Zoom

Hey!
So the last week went by really fast.  I can hardly remember what we did!  We were going here, we were going there.  We found some new investigators, we talked with a lot of people.  It's so amazing sometimes how fast the time goes by.  There's also some other crazy news!  I am being transferred!  That's right!  I'm going to Hamburg! It's cool!  I have been hoping to go to Hamburg!  Now I just need to serve in Berlin, and I'm set!  So, without further ado here is my address so you can write me letters!
Osdorfer Landstrasse 17
22607 Hamburg
Germany
So... Don't hesitate.  Write now!  Haha, just kidding.  I guess you don't have to write me any letters.  It is coming up on Christmas time though, and letters don't hurt!
On Thursday my companion and I had the chance to do some work in a town called Osterode am Harz.  It is a super pretty place, and it's in our area.  We were trying to go to a member's house there, and we saw these old ruins from an old Forttress!  Awesome, right?  That's what the pictures is of, just in case you were wondering.
The week went by really fast and I don't know what more to tell you about!  I guess I will have plenty more next week no worries.  I am actually going to be serving with an Elder who was also trained by my trainer.  Pretty cool eh?  The apartment also has 4 Elders in it.  I am guessing that will just be a party everyday.  It will be hard to concentrate on studying and planning!
Well, Have a wonderful week! 
With Love,