Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 2 in the Second Largest City in Germany

Hey!

Actually, this week was a little crazy because I got sick.  So I couldn't do a whole lot.  I was dead all week.  I probably looked like a zombie as I knocked on doors and stuff!  Oh well.

I got to celebrate Thanksgiving twice though!  Once with my district, and once with my apartment.  It was cool.  We ate plenty, and we even found a turkey!  That's pretty hard in Germany! haha.  It was good.  I am excited for the coming weeks too.  I feel lots better today, and I am excited to start this week healthily.  I have (once again) a greater appreciation for my health.  Sometimes you don't know how awesome it is to not be sick until you get sick, haha.

I am pretty tight on time, so I don't know that I can write a whole lot more.  Next week I will probably write more! 

Alles Gute!  Bis dann!