Hey!
So I got to experience another first week! This time in Hildesheim. I was finally happy with Heide and getting used to everything. Now I am in a new place! That's okay. I like my new companion, Elder Hair. He's cool. We did a lot of adjusting the first week, as is normal for a new transfer. I like being in a bigger city. We are also fairly close to Hannover, which is an even bigger city. It's cool to have new people to talk to and different things to experience.
Ludolstrasse 9
31137 Hildesheim
Germany
If you feel like sending me a letter or anything, I wouldn't be upset ;)!
Anyhow, as of yet, we have a few investigators. A couple russian investigators, an a German investigator who is into metal music and stuff like that. He's trying to quit smoking and working on having a good atmosphere in his house. He is a pretty cool guy. I really enjoy being here and working with these people. I have already met several really nice people willing to talk with us. We see miracles all the time. For example, a few minutes ago a guy saw me in the internet cafe and asked if we were mormon. I said yes and then he asked if I was from america. I also said yes, then he started speaking in english. He's happy that he met us and wants to meet with us some more. Way cool! I didn't even say anything.
Anyhow, I'm outta time. Until next week!