Monday, February 7, 2011

Quick post

So I don't have a lot of time, so I am going to post a quick post today.
This week was transfer calls! I have been in Germany for six weeks now!  Wow!  The time really goes by fast.  I feel like I just got here yesterday!  I'm not being transferred, as was expected, and neither is my companion!  yay!  haha
This week I did a lot of door to door knocking.  It has been quite an experience!  Especially in the rain and wind!  It's definitely unlike anything I have ever done before.  I can tell that Elder Erickson and I are planting seeds that will grow in the future! 
We have a muslim investigator who comes to church and meets with us from time to time.  He told us a little bit about the muslim faith and how it's super similar to ours.  They believe so many similar things!  It's really quite interesting!
Well I hope all is well with everyone!  Enjoy another week!