Monday, February 28, 2011

Celebration week!

Haha, so I guess this week was the last week of a celebration in Heide called Hahnebeer.  As we were driving back from an appointment, we got stuck at a stop light as a parade went by.  It was actually kind of funny.  I have a picture or two, but I don't have time to post them.  So perhaps next week I can do that!  The streets were crowded, it was quite an interesting thing.  Two horses also were fighting right in front of our car!  I thought they were going to go mad and start kicking at the cars, but they didn't.  The owner got them under control and the parade went on.
We had a couple walk-ins this week!  It was really cool!  Let me tell you though.  It's really weird going up to someone's door, telling them you have a message about God, and asking to come in and share it.  It's even stranger when you are inside.  I don't know how many people have done that before, but going into somebody's house that you don't know, trying to speak a language you aren't fluent in, and teaching them gospel principles that they don't want to believe is quite an experience.
We had a zone conference this last week on Thursday!  It was way fun!  I learned a lot, and it was a really cool experience.  I also received so many letters!  Thank you so much for the letters!  Expect responses soon, but not too soon, because I got a ton of letters!  Haha.
Well Enjoy your week!