Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome!

Hey!

So, I had a good week!  I am now with only one companion, Elder Carter, and we have been working hard.  The last week was pretty interesting!  We did a lot of stuff and saw many miracles.  We have been able to see the Lords hand in our work.  One example was a couple days ago.

A couple days ago, we had been looking for somebody that we could teach and bring closer to Christ.  It was getting late, and it was about time to go home.  We sent out a text to our district asking them to pray for us that we can accomplish our goal.  About five minutes after, Elder Carter talked with a lady.  The lady started to say that she can only speak French and Spanish.  He looked at me, and I looked at him.  I decided to just go for it.  I gave my best Spanish, and asked this lady what she believed about Christ.  I also told her that we wanted to give her the Book of Mormon.  She had patience with my broken Spanish, and we even made out an appointment later in the week.  It was amazing.  The Lord is there to help us.  He helped me with my Spanish that day, and he answered our prayers.  When we strive to do what is right, the Lord will provide a way.  (See 1 Nephi 3:7).

Have a great week guys!  Work hard, have fun, and do well!