Just like normal.
The week went by fast! In the past it seemed like the time was slow, but fast. This week was simply fast. I am just doing the work, and not really thinking about what time it is, what year it is, or what month it is. It is fun! I enjoy being in the city I am in, and I enjoy my companion. It's just a great time.
I don't know how to explain this week other than that. The time just passed us by. We were able to talk to some new people and make out appointments. It was great. My companion speaks fluent Spanish. Sometimes I try to speak spanish with him to learn some things.
The work goes on, and I have the opportunity to take a part of it. I am so blessed to be here! I'll even show you a picture of our church building here in Altona. It's amazing! Sorry the color is weird, I took the picture at night, and it was super dark.